- Users are not expected to read or memorize any or all policies.
- Policies are rules of thumb and are here for reference.
- Users who break one or more local policies will have their actions fixed or undone. Breaking the non site-wide policies are unlikely to get a user in trouble unless it becomes a common and seemingly intentional occurrence.
The Hello Pro Tap Live Wiki is not a place for:
- trading accounts
- providing or encouraging cheats
All content pages shall be directly related to Hello Pro Tap and be written in a manner following the Manual of Style.
Only facts are accepted on content pages. They are no place for opinions, speculations, or assumptions. Any information that is unconfirmed shall have a notice stating such.
The comments section is for discussion only. It may not be used for:
- seeking in-game friends
In addition, comments shall not waste large amounts of space. Long lists and massive images in comments are very messy and may be edited or removed by an admin to take up less space.
- All images shall be used somewhere. If an image has not been used for several days and has no expectation of being used in the future, it may be deleted by an admin.
- Images used in content pages shall be appropriately named based on the image's content.
- Images used elsewhere (comments, blogs, forums, user pages) do not have any naming requirements. However, it is not recommended to use any common names that other users are likely to take such as "Untitled", "Noname", "Profile", "FavIdol", etc.
- All threads shall be posted in their appropriate forum.